I have been trading in cryptocurrencies for about a year and Mining coins since last 8 months. Market had seen lots of ups and downs in only this very short span of time. When I Made my first trade market cap was under 100 Billion since that time market is steadily increasing. But due to high volatility the prices of altcoins and Bitcoin alters to much extent, which opens a window to trade. If you hold a depreciating coin you gets loss, on the other hand an appreciating coin would give you profit. But how could you choose appreciating and depreciating coins add when to trade them. During the crash even appreciating coin could give you losses. How can you change these losses into your profits and when to hold a coin or sell a coin, you can find all of this with this post.
Binance referral program brings chance to earn free Bitcoins, No it’s not a joke. You can really earn free bitcoins via this amazing referral program. Are you a new trader in cryptocurrencies or you are already trading. There is benefit for Both of you. Binance refer and earn brings a chance to grab 50% commission on your referrals.
All you have to do is Register to binance using the referral link. I am posting the same in this post. When you register to binance you will have multiple benefits. First one is the reduced transaction fee i.e. where as other exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex charges 0.1% to 0.25% of transaction. Here in binance you can trade with transaction fee as low as 0.01%. Which is the lowest transaction fee than other exchanges.
Other benefit by register on binance you can get is you can unlock the referral rewards. You can also refer your friends and family to binance and grab free bitcoins. Once your friends registers using your referral link or referral code you can grab 50% commission of their transaction fee forever. Here You can refer as much friends as you want and can grab unlimited rewards with this refer and earn program.
Binance Referral Code – 10785327
How to Unlock Referral Rewards
1. Register to Binance using this link Click Here
2. Enter your email and desired password.
3. In the last part you can fill this referral code 10785327
4. Check terms and conditions mark and click on register.
5. Now you had registered successfully on Binance.
6. You had unlocked your rewards Lowest transaction Fee and start earning free bitcoins.
Look How much Others had been earning
Look at the rewards
17 BTC = 240928.17 USD
6.63 BTC= 93961.98 USD
6.26 BTC = 88718.25 USD
You can be one of the earners. and you can look at the rewards they are worth hundreds of thousand dollars. Start earning early.
How to Get Your Referral Link and Earn Free Bitcoins
1. Go to this link Click Here
2. Now you had got your referral link.
3. You can share this with your friends and family.
4. Once your friends registers using your link you would be entitled to get 50% commission on their transaction fee.
5. Which you get in form of Bitcoin or any Altcoin form which they transact.
e.g. if your friend transact for 100000 ripples their transaction fee would be around 100 ripples. Now 50 ripples from their transaction fee would be credited into your account.
6. The best thing about this program is you can refer unlimited friends and earn on their each transaction.
i.e. if your friends transacts 100000 ripples 10 times in month then would grab 500 ripples from that friend. and not only this if you had referred 10 of your friend you can earn 500 ripples from each friend. That totals to 5000 ripples. and more friends comes with more benefits.
How to get Lowest Transaction Fee in Binance
1. Go to your account section.
2. Enable use BNB to pay for fees.
3. Now can grab 50% discount on your transaction fee.
Terms and Conditions
1. Commission presently is set to 50% however binance reserves right to change it any moment.
2. You can refer as much friends you want.
3. Duplicate and fake accounts would not be entertained in the referral program, You won’t get any rewards for the same.
4. Referral rewards could be credited instantly in real time.
If you are new and want to know about how Bitcoin or cryptocurrency comes into existence You may like this post